Sunday, November 29, 2015

Goodbye to yesterday



A3
11/29/2015
Pencil, color pencil, watercolor, characoal.





Ok, it's a bloody one. LOL!

Not at all a sad one as I was getting rid of old, unwanted feelings. I was pursued by horrible nightmares and the pictures of a bloody hands was following me. The more, I was refraining myself, the more the photo was becoming clear.

Think it's more about lost dreams, a future that will never be and being finally happy about the second chance I've received to start anew.

Because what are dreams, if you are not happy living them? Just a beautiful prison that hurts you. Happy to have start dreaming again. :-D

Because love is a blessing when there is no attach to it. When there is innocence and trust in the concept. Knew it hurts to lose people. Never imagine it will ask so much strenght to let go of promises and souvenirs. So easy when people don't promise anything. Most don't understand that words are believed.
That's why I challenge the Universe... This forever concept is bullshit! I have what? 30 to 40 years to live, then...I prefer this amount of time spent with someone that will promise me nothing, but will spent all these years making me smile and laugh, once per day, because that will be important for him. :-p
Who can do forever today when it's so easy to change socks and phone every day? :-D

This drawing would have been for my eyes only but I don't care anymore.
Now, the picture will be the keeper of my emotions and I will be able to sleep better I hope.




I had fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment