Monday, March 14, 2016

Mermaid

Crazy Mermaid
A mixed between Medusa hair and a peaceful sirene. LOL!

One of my friend was talking about her love of mermaid and I thought I will try to draw one with pastels.
It's my first try and it's not at all what I'd remember from by childhood, especially my crayola days.
:-D

It's actually easy to use and not blending how I've pictured it in my mind. It will be great for landscape but I really think I'm craving paint.
Of course, I will keep going to learn about this medium and to see the possibilites I will have as soon as I will master it more.

Will also probably mess with acrylic as my Bday is coming and I'm looking to treat myself to something I'm sure I will use that will make me happy.
And art is always a good way to do so!



Mermaid
A3 Pastels
11/3/2016

No comments:

Post a Comment